Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, February 19th, 2015

ALL ABOUT JEREMY


Favorite Food:
Peanut Butter! 

Foods I'd like to avoid:
Chili

My favorite things to learn:
Anything involving music

My favorite color:
Red

My best friends are:
All of the people in this photo


Also Jerry Birts :)

My favorite games to play:
Monopoly, Settlers of Catan, and Scattergories

My favorite books:
"Cloud Atlas," "Harry Potter" (the entire series), and "Les Miserables" (A picture of the stage show is below)



My favorite movies or TV shows:
"Men of Honor," "Interstellar," and "Dead Poet's Society"

My favorite holiday:
Christmas

Things I do well:
Music, Theatre, Singing

Things I need to practice more:
Anything Sports

My favorite place to go:
Minnesota

My favorite family activities:
Playing board games

My favorite thing to do outside:
Run around

My favorite chore:
Mowing the Lawn

My least favorite chore:
Vaccuuming

What I want to be when I grow up:
Music Educator

A place I want to visit:
PARIS, FRANCE!!

My favorite part of the year:
My performances

My favorite part of each day:
Whenever I sing

No comments:

Post a Comment