Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, February 10th, 2015

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)? I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?



When I do less work I am able to focus more. And when I do that, I can accomplish better outcomes with what I am trying to produce! My school work would be so much better and I would be able to learn things easier! Teachers get mad at us for not doing our best work or for not getting things in on time but they don't understand that the others are also assigning more homework! So we don't have a lot of time to do our best work. If teachers would all assign less work we could do more and focus more in class. This is a perfect quote! This would be the ideal working conditions for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment