Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday, March 6th, 2015

If you were the Principal for a week at BVHS, what would that look like? What changes would you make? Why?

If I was the principal for the week I would want to make everyone known. I would have every club, organization, and group showcased in front of the school. I wouldn't just tell people to go see them on their own time, I would show everyone off in an assembly. Every group has great people in it and has their own specialties, and I would want the whole school to see those. I would also want to meet everyone. That sounds impossible but I would want to do it. I would like to talk to every student and learn about them and make them feel loved. I would also like to go to all of the classes and see how the teachers are doing. If students think teachers are teaching very well, I would work with that teacher to make it better. But I would want everyone to know that they are special.

No comments:

Post a Comment