Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday, March 10th, 2015

Who do you look up to in your life? Why do you look up to them? Tell me about them and some of their characteristics that you admire.

I look up to my director at The Culture House, Amy Sander. Amy is incredible! She is the greatest director I have ever worked with! She knows how to work with actors and actresses perfectly, how to set up all of the tech to make the spectacle better, and she knows how to make every show she works with an amazing production! She also is a great Christian that encourages the students in her company to keep God and Jesus present in our lives and to do our craft through him! I love the way that she can be the example for all of us in how she lives our life, and help us truly enjoy what we are doing with the arts!

No comments:

Post a Comment