Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday, January 16th, 2015

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.


My name is Jeremy Jacobs and I am involved in a lot of stuff! The activities and clubs I am involved with are Marching Band, Symphonic Band, Chambers, Chorale, STUCO, and the Musicals/Plays. As you can tell, I am involved with a lot of Music! Music is my favorite thing to do! Here is a picture of me in our Choir concert last month and a picture of me during a rehearsal from the musical, "42nd Street"!










I am a sophomore! My favorite class is Chambers! And my favorite teacher is Mrs. Marsha Moeller, the choir teacher. This year I am looking forward to being in more shows and getting more chances to perform with all of the groups I am involved with in and out of school. I am also looking forward to being one step closer to graduating and going to college!

No comments:

Post a Comment