Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, January 12th, 2015

Tell me about your weekend. What did you do? Upload a photo to your Google Drive and then insert the photo (or photos!) to your blog post to show me what all you did.



This weekend was filled with musical theatre for me. The weekend started out with a 4 hour rehearsal for the musical at BVHS, "42nd Street!" We accomplished so much in this rehearsal!



Then I went to a voice lesson where I worked on techniques that I needed to sing my songs in "42nd Street" to the best extent. That night I went to see a show! I saw my all time favorite musical, "Dogfight" at the Just Off Broadway Theatre. This show is a beautiful, but sad show that follows a marine as he falls in love with someone he should not. They performed the show well, but had a few hiccups and mistakes that were evident. I enjoyed the performance, but because the show is my all time favorite musical, it didn't live up to my standards.



Musical Theatre is my favorite thing to do, see, and be a part of, so this weekend was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment