Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday, January 13th, 2015

What are your thoughts on this class so far? Easy? Hard? Informative? Frustrating? What have you learned so far? What do you want to learn? Explain yourself.


I really enjoy this class so far! I love working on computers so this is fun for me! Also, I really enjoy classes that aren't too hard for me. I am picking up on the coding and blogging very easily. It is informative, but I don't find coding very interesting. Even so, I have enjoyed the class so far! I have learned way more about coding than I knew before. I didn't know anything about coding before walking into this classroom but now I know a lot! I want to finish codecademy and actually understand what I am doing. I don't want to just breeze through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment